The mission and purpose of Father's Heart and Hands is:
Our belief is that life is hard and sometimes unfair. Human beings need more than a pat on the back and a warm bowl of soup. They need Hope. Church is not for the perfect people; it is for broken, limping people from all walks of life who are looking for answers. Real answers for real life.
We base our ministry on the following scriptures:
It is a ministry outreach, intended to minister to the whole man; Body, Soul and Spirit.... physically, emotionally and spiritually. The focus is to help heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free from all the pain, trauma and issues that just happen with life and help them start again!
One facet of Father’s Heart and Hands is designed to help heal and train church leaders and to help them bring healing to the body of Christ. It is also for those who are outside the church walls, standing in the shadow of the church steeple, those upon whom the winds of life have had adverse affects.
Another facet of Father’s Heart and Hands is that we provide clothing and personal hygiene supplies for the poor - food for the hungry and deliverance and prayer for those emotionally and spiritually oppressed and in need.
Our goal is to go beyond just the basics and see people through the darkest times and walk them into the love and restoration that Jesus Christ has already provided. To teach them how to turn their mess into a message and their misery into a ministry!
How do we flesh this out?
· By establishing food shelves around the state of Minnesota (we now have 7 existing in Minnesota) and assisting in other states.
· By providing quality clothing and personal items to those in need.
· By facilitating conferences and meetings to train and equip.
· By publishing teaching materials, workbooks, and audio visual materials for training.
· By personally assisting individuals with counseling and prayer.
· By teaching individuals life and coping skills.
Interested in getting involved - check out our contact page!